Please read some useful information about your purchase from our shop.
A) How to make a purchase of digital files and webinar records:
1) Choose the desired products from our online Shop and add them to Cart.
2) Make a payment through our Checkout page.
2) After your purchase you will receive the link on the email that you provided while making a purchase.
3) Click the link to get access to the product files folder. You will find the Flower Manual (PDF document with short instructions) where applicable, files to download and videos to watch (where applicable)
4) You will find the files purchased in your downloads.
We do not ship any physical items to you except the goods from the Tools and Materials section of our shop. No physical paper flowers/angel wings/3D paper models will be sent to you. All products on the photos are made by @PaperProTutorials just to show you the end product you can make using our templates and video tutorials.
YOU MUST HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO USE/UPLOAD FILES AND USE A CUTTING MACHINE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS.
B) How to make a purchase of physical goods (Materials and Tools).
1)Find the desired material or tool in our shop.
2) Send us the order request to PaperProTutorials@gmail.com indicating your location (country, city and post code), name of the product you are after and how many products your need. If you are after a few different physical products, please list all product names and quantities you need.
3) We will come back with a reply to your email shortly with an estimated postage cost. The estimate will be calculated using Australia Post current price list and will consideryour locationand the list of products you are about to purchase. You can make a preliminary estimation on your own at https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/ using 2126 (Cherrybrook, NSW, Australia) as the post code of the sender. Please note that all pre cut petals and paper models parts are posted in one large rigid envelop with a tracking number, other goods will be sent as a small (less than 500 g) parcel.
4) Once you confirm that you accept the costs of postage, we send you the link to pay for goods and the postage via PayPal.
5) Once we receive the cleared payment,we prepare your order within 3 to 5 business days and promptly postit to the address provided.
6) After your order is posted, we will send you the tracking number so that you could track your shipment.
Due to the digital nature of products, there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES on items delivered electronically.
Physical items posted to you via Australia Post are subject to our Return and refund policy.
Payment is required up front. We accept Visa, MasterCard and PayPal payments. AfterPay is available.
All designs are for personal use only and cannot be resold, shared, forwarded, or redistributed.@PaperProTutorials retains all rights.
However, you can make and sell products using our files!
No physical items will be mailed to you when you purchase our digital products (templates, video tutorials, webinar records or pay the Online Course), these products will be sent to the email address you provide on Checkout page.
YouTube @SydneyPaperFlowers (for FREE videos)
Telegram (FREE files and useful links)
E-mail to PaperProTutorial@gmail.com
All of our handmade paper goods are original designs, exclusive to ©SydneyPaperFlowers 2021 and © PaperProTutorials 2021 (registered trademarks) and may not be copied or reproduced.
All the designs and photos on this web site are made by Anastasia Ivanova.
© SydneyPaperFlowers 2021
© PaperProTutorials 2021